We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and activity on each page);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including contact details.
- any other information that you choose to send to us via forms, email and other methods.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter(s) and other marketing communications relating to our business
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on our websites. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and to monitor user behaviour for statistical and marketing purposes. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
You can learn more about cookies and how to reject cookies using different types of browser by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Email A Friend And Share This Article Facilities
When you use these facilities and provide us with personal data (e.g. the name and email address) of a third party, please ensure that you have their consent before giving us their details. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure. We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure as required by law in England.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.